COPA Flight 10’s newly appointed directors started the new year with a bang!
We held our first directors’ meeting on January 5 and plans are underway for a whole lot of flying, learning, socializing and sharing in 2017!
- Please note that there is NO MEETING on Tuesday, January 10.
- Over the next few months, expect an aviation-related tour and a ForeFlight seminar.
- We will let you know once plans are finalized via this blog, emails to members, our Facebook page and Twitter.
- Keep checking back for event information coming very soon!
At our first directors’ meeting, we defined and filled executive positions . . .
- Rick Smith – Captain
- Garth Brehon – Co-captain
- Tammy Boychuk – Navigator (minutes and communications)
- Connie Peterson – Co-navigator (memberships and finances)
We also brainstormed ideas for COPA Flight 10 events for this upcoming year. We are excited about our ideas but we also want to hear from you.
What are some events that you hope to see happen in COPA Flight 10 this year?