The annual membership fees for the upcoming year are collected upon renewal or joining. Membership fees for the upcoming year are due by January 1 of the new calendar year.
New members may join at any time during the year and invoices will be prepared accordingly when you join.
The membership fees are as follows:
COPA Flight 10 Student – $20
- students may be high school or post-secondary
- students include those working towards a pilot’s license
COPA Flight 10 Associate – $20
- 1 year introductory
- new members
COPA Flight 10 (full membership) – $100
If you are not yet a member but you are ready to take that next step, here are some options . . .
- Follow us by signing up for blog post email notifications.
- Come out to one of our events.
- Join us as a guest at one of our meetings.
- Complete the online registration form below and Connie (co-navigator) will make arrangements with you to complete your membership. Your membership becomes active when you pay your club fees.
- Be sure to check that your personal information is up to date on the directory of our Wild Apricot site.