I had confirmation tonight that we are indeed having a Saskatchewan COPA Director election!
- The second candidate is Mr. Michael Haydon who, I believe, is from the Swift Current area. Although I do not yet know Mr. Haydon, I look forward to meeting him as we begin our campaigns to bring you a new Saskatchewan representative for our COPA National Board.
- COPA Members will be able to see our profiles and resumes on the COPA National website after February 24th and in the March COPA Flight news.
- I will be getting out to see you all very soon and talk about a renewed direction for COPA that will build a stronger, and more vital organization for general aviation. Your input will be important for that vision, too.
- It will be absolutely necessary to engage young people to keep our freedom to fly and I have some ideas and experience to do that!
- I look forward to your support.