We hope all are well and none of us are adding to the grim daily pandemic statistics we hear several times a day. Given the current concerns and rules it will be no surprise that our monthly socials will be postponed until further notice. At our March board meeting we also decided to postpone our Fly a Friend and the April 11 Museum Rust Remover, as well as the Rust Remover the Melfort club had scheduled for April 4 have also been cancelled.
We hope we will be able to get our monthly flights restarted, however when that will happen remains an elusive target.
COPA national AGM scheduled for June 25-27 in St. Jean Sur Richelieu has been cancelled. To hold an AGM is a requirement and will be rescheduled in the next few months, likely by electronic means. COPA National held a video conference April 2 which can be accessed: https://www.facebook.com/COPAnational/videos/214341936509405/
We would welcome suggestions from our members if you have thoughts of how we might stay connected to help us have a seamless reboot of our flying activities when this pandemic passes.