July 1st Update.
To date we have 4 planes (4 rooms) booked for this trip.
Still a few short (4 to be exact)to make the trip a go. Please let Brad know if you are planning on attending. We need to make a final decision by June 7. If we do not meet the minimum we will need to cancel the trip.